APMP Foundation-Level Prep Course
Historic Pass Rate: >99%
- 1 preparation webinar (1 hour), 1-day interactive workshop with up to 15 participants, including exam
- Basis: APMP Foundation Syllabus and APMP Body of Knowledge (BoK)
- Practical exercises
- Mock exam questions, exam technique
This course prepares experienced proposal managers for the APMP foundation level certification.
The APMP is the only recognised qualification in the world for bid and proposal management professionals.
After the course, participants will be ready to pass the complex APMP foundation level certification exam.
More on the APMP Certification: https://www.cskmanagement.com/en/our-services/education-training/apmp-certification
CSK has successfully guided hundreds of candidates to achieving the APMP certification.
- Introduction to proposal management in accordance with the APMP Syllabus (refresh 2016)
- Specific APMP terminology and the APMP exam’s main focuses
- Discussing sample questions
- Methodical exam preparation and tips on how to pass
- At the end of the course, participants will take the APMP Foundation level exam (multiple choice) and get their results back immediately (pass/fail).
Christopher S. Kälin is a global authority on bid and proposal management.
He gives public and corporate seminars, conducts live and virtual training programmes on how to win more business with convincing proposals and bid management best practices. He has worked with companies around the world to improve their success rate, creating over 50 billion dollars in business. He was co-founder and chairman of the APMP DACH chapter and Regional Director for Europe/Africa. He is APMP certified at the Professional Level (CPP APMP) and is an APMP Approved Trainer. In 2013, he also received the prestigious Fellows Award. He is the author of The Ultimate Bid and Proposal Compendium, the most comprehensive reference book in the bid and proposal space.
- Preparation Webinar: Fri, 2 Sept 2022, 10:00 CEST
- Workshop (incl. written exam): Tue, 13 Sept, 2022, 09:30 CEST - 18:00 CEST
- Registration Deadline: 20 Aug, 2022
- Location: Adesso AG, Adessoplatz 1, D-44269 Dortmund - Adessoplatz 1, 44269 Dortmund, Germany
Price: Preparation Webinar, Workshop, incl. Exam
- EUR 889 for APMP members
- EUR 1260 for non-members
*Please note: in case of price changes through APMP/APMG we might have to charge the difference retrospectively (if so, we would let you know and you can cancel at no charge).
The Ultimate Bid and Proposal Compendium - the most comprehensive guide to winning bids, tenders and proposals. It's packed with lots of hands-on examples and best practice guidance to develop winning proposals. 450+ pages, 120+ charts, tables, and checklists. Paperback version: EUR 60.00 plus shipping (please allow for about two weeks for delivery) eBook: EUR 45
- Course: German
- Handouts/Slides: Bilingual German and English
- Exam: English
This course is eligible for 8 CEUs.